Official letter of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Ukraine on the certification of force majeure circumstances dated 28.02.2022Open
Memo of the event organizer c BRATISLAVA HOTEL KYIV
1. PREPARATION OF THE EVENT, EQUIPMENT AND MATERIALS OF THE CUSTOMER OF THE EVENT ON THE HOTEL TERRITORY:
1.1. The hotel provides the Customer free of charge (at the expense of the company) time for installation and dismantling, preparation of the work process and adjustment of equipment 30 minutes before the event and 30 minutes after its completion.
1.2. The additional time required by the Customer for installation, dismantling and preparation of the hall is paid additionally according to the current hotel price list.
1.3. Additional services, equipment and inventory the hotel can provide for an additional fee, according to the current price list.
1.4. The customer has the right to bring additional equipment for the event at the hotel.
1.5. In case of delivery of equipment to the hotel, 5 (five) days before the date of delivery the Customer:
• Coordinates with the sales manager the possibility of delivery of equipment, date and time of its delivery (determined by the hotel, according to the schedule of conference rooms)
• Provides an accurate description and list of such materials in an e-mail to the sales manager
• Agrees with the sales manager on the location, conditions and shelf life of imported equipment
• Clarifies the possibility of lifting equipment by freight elevator or hotel stairs
• Fills in the "CHECK LETTER OF THE EVENT" (see below), received from the sales manager where he indicates the details of the event
• Provides information about cars that will bring equipment to the hotel (brand, license plate)
1.6. Any additional decorations of the hall, and actions of the customer that may lead to the need for additional cleaning are agreed and paid extra
2. LOGISTICS AND STORAGE OF THE CUSTOMER'S PROPERTY ON THE HOTEL TERRITORY
2.1. It is forbidden to use guest entrances and elevators to import equipment, materials for delivery and deliveries from third parties.
2.2. A freight elevator is used for conference rooms located on the 2nd (second) floor of the hotel. Lifting capacity of the elevator is 1600 kg / 21 people. Please follow the rules for using the freight elevator.
2.3. If the dimensions of the equipment do not allow the use of a freight elevator, the ascent can be carried out by means of a ladder located next to it.
2.4. The Customer is responsible for the coordination of the Customer's contracting organizations and delivery services. The name and date of the event, contact details of the Customer must be indicated on all equipment and packages delivered to the complex.
2.5. The hotel is not responsible for the safety and integrity of equipment and valuables during delivery, installation and dismantling, as well as for valuables not transferred to the hotel for storage in the luggage room of the hotel.
2.6. It is forbidden to leave equipment and packages in the guest areas - this may impede movement in the corridors, which are also evacuation routes (free space of the corridor width must be at least 90 cm).
2.7. During installation, all important structures (trusses, stage, decorative elements, etc.) are installed on the base materials so as not to damage the floor and other property of the Hotel. The Customer is responsible for compliance with this rule.
3. HOLDING EVENTS ON THE HOTEL TERRITORY
3.1. In addition to the cost of renting hotel rooms, there is an additional 10% service charge for each day of rent.
3.2. The hotel offers furniture placement in the halls according to the customer's wishes 1 (one) time for the entire period of the event. Additional arrangement of furniture at the request of the Customer is performed by the hotel for an additional fee according to the current price list of services.
3.3. ON THE TERRITORY OF THE HOTEL IT IS PROHIBITED:
• bring and store in the conference hall flammable and flammable materials, poisonous, potent substances;
• independently, without prior agreement with the hotel representative, use or move the hotel furniture, if it is not agreed and not specified in the document "CHECK LETTER OF THE EVENT"
• use the equipment and equipment of the conference hall for other purposes;
• import and consume alcoholic beverages and food;
• smoking in the hotel and conference hall (except for designated areas);
• glue or attach any materials to the walls of the conference hall without the consent of the Hotel;
• bring / bring animals;
• turn on the volume in the conference room, interfere with events in neighboring conference rooms.
4. COMPLETION OF THE CUSTOMER'S EVENT
4.1. After the event, the Customer leaves the conference hall, making sure that all furniture and equipment, decoration of the hall is in good condition and free of damage.
4.2. The hotel inspects the hall after the event and makes sure that everything is in order and corresponds to the proper condition of the hall. The hotel's conference manager is responsible for inspecting the hall. At the request of the customer and if possible, the conference manager inspects the room in the presence of the customer.
4.3. In case of damage to the property of the hotel and the need for additional cleaning, the hotel reserves the right to issue an invoice to the Customer according to the current price list of the hotel.
5. OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
5.1. The customer is obliged to comply with the rules of fire safety and sanitary norms, as well as the Rules for the provision of hotel services and their use.
5.2. In case of smoke, fire, fire, the participants are obliged to leave the premises immediately in accordance with the Evacuation Plan.
5.3. At the end of the conference, the customer must notify the conference manager or the hotel sales representative of the vacancy.
5.4. The sound equipment in the rented room should not interfere with carrying out actions in adjoining halls. The maximum allowable parameters are decibels (40 dBA). If the sound equipment exceeds these standards, the Customer must agree with the Hotel additional conditions. In case of non-compliance with the rules and regulations, the Hotel reserves the right to take measures to reduce the sound level to normal.
5.5. The Customer is liable for damages caused to the Hotel, its property, employees, third parties by actions / inaction of the Customer, its employees, individuals, third parties who attended the Customer's Event before, during and / or after the Event.
5.6. The customer is fully responsible for paying the cost of additional cleaning or repair caused by contractors (third parties) during the installation and dismantling of equipment during the event. The amount of damages is determined by the Hotel Commission in the presence of the Customer and recorded in the minutes. Such protocol is drawn up by the technical services of the Contractor in any form.
Hotel Bratislava contacts
1 Andriya Malyshka St.,Kyiv, 02192, Ukraine
Теl.: +38 044 537 39 75
Теl.: +38 050 309 30 firstname.lastname@example.org