Accommodation Terms in hotel
- Hotel Bratislava is meant for temporary accommodation of guests regardless of their permanent residence.
- Entrepreneurial activity of the hotel is regulated by the current legislation of Ukraine.
- The hotel obtained “four stars” according to all the necessary statutory requirements.
- The hotel works 24/7. Check-in time 2pm, ckeck-out time 12pm. Payment is taken per night.
Procedural formalities for accommodation
- A room in hotel is provided only upon availability of a passport or other ID and filled out guest form.
- Accommodation of foreign citizens and persons without citizenship is done according to the standard procedure and upon availability of a passport or other ID. Registration procedure of foreign passports is defined by the current legislation of Ukraine. If a guest wishes, rooms can be provided for one or two person accommodation upon availability and full payment of the room rate.
- After completion of paperwork for accommodation in the hotel and full payment of all the services, a guest is given the document of payment and a guest’s card.
- It is forbidden to take guests’ passports and other documents as security.
Booking procedure and payment of hotel services
- Hotel administration has the right to make contracts for room reservation. Requests from legal and physical entities (further customers) are received upon availability of vacant rooms.
- Requests for room reservation for individual tourists and groups are filed in time defined by hotel administration according to the contract.
- Check-in time 14:00, ckeck-out time 12:00.
- If a guest stays in the hotel for less than 24 hours, payment is taken in full according to the specified time of check-in and check-out.
- An additional payment of 100% of the room rate is taken for early check-in from 00:00 till 6:00.
- An additional payment in the amount of 50% of the room rate is taken for early check-in from 6:00 till 14:00.
- An additional payment in the amount of 50% of the room rate is taken for late check-out from12:00 till 18:00.
- An additional payment in the amount of 100% of the room rate is taken for late check-out from 18:00 till 24:00.
- Children under 4 years are accommodated in the hotel for free without provision of an extra bed.
- Car parking services are charged extra according to the current hotel price list.
Rights and duties of hotel guests
- Guests residing in the hotel shall follow "Accommodation Terms of Hotel Bratislava", fire safety rules, and other statutory documents and the legislation of Ukraine.
- Disabled veterans, handicapped persons, and citizens that took part in liquidation of Chernobyl catastrophe, and families with children under 5 are accommodated in the first instance upon room availability.
Guests accommodated in the hotel are not allowed to:
- bring and store life threatening things, materials or items that may damage the hotel’s property;
- possible accommodation with pet animals (subject to prior agreement);
- have unauthorized people in the room while being away or leave a key to such persons;
- hand over their guest card to third persons;
- smoke tobacco products, electronic cigarettes, and hookahs on the territory of the hotel (in rooms, corridors, halls, restaurant, etc.) according to the law of Ukraine #4844-Ⅵ from 24.05.2012. It’s allowed to smoke only in a specially designated area.
The order of use of conference rooms
- Upon the written request of the customer, the hotel can provide technical time, no more than 30 minutes before the event, which is defined as the time required for preparation of the event and 30 minutes - after it.
- Placement of any advertising materials on the walls and furniture of the hotel is strictly prohibited.
- Losses caused by the consumer or the parties due to loss, damage of property of the hotel, are reimbursed in full by the customer or participants, in the amount covering the actual losses of the hotel on the basis of the Act of material damage, within five banking days from the moment the Act was created.
- The consumer is not entitled to use the hall (meeting room) for other purposes than those that have been specified in the written order.
In case of finding any flaws in the services guests have the right to:
- Require the elimination of deficiencies in a certain period
- Terminate the contract and claim damages, if the in offered service were not eliminated deficiencies.