Security protocol during martial law
The safety of Bratislava Hotel Kyiv guests is a priority component of our business
1. Enhanced security
- Round-the-clock protection of hotel guests by a qualified security service - Security company "Titan Bezpeka" - in enhanced mode;
- The central entrance of the hotel is under the control of a trained security service;
- The inspection of motor vehicles has been strengthened in the hotel parking lot
- If necessary, baggage and cargo are checked through metal detectors;
- At the hotel entrance, all employees, hotel guests and their belongings are checked through a metal detector for the presence of prohibited items;
- 24-hour video surveillance of all guest areas of the hotel;
- In case of a call, the arrival time of the employees of the State Security Service at the hotel is 3-5 minutes.
2. Safety measures
- The hotel staff is instructed on how to behave during an emergency and has a clear algorithm of actions;
- In the event of an emergency, the hotel has an autonomous energy supply system with fuel reserves, water and food reserves;
- The hotel has sound notification and evacuation management systems;
- All hotel rooms are equipped with smoke detectors;
- The hotel is equipped with an automatic fire extinguishing system;
- Evacuation plans are posted in all hotel rooms and guest areas.
3. Civil protection shelter
- On the minus 1st floor of the hotel (in the basement of the hotel) there is a shelter, which guests can use during an air raid;
- The shelter is equipped with chairs, water reserves, food products, means of individual respiratory protection and first-aid kits;
- The shelter is equipped with a ventilation system;
- Route signs to the shelter are placed throughout the hotel;
- Upon check-in, the hotel staff conducts briefings on the location of the shelter and the algorithm of actions during an air raid;
- The nearest public (municipal) shelter is located 500 meters from the hotel (shelter map).